Activities Fiesta Gaucha
OPENING 10.00 am
RECEPTION 11.00 am
- Emapanadas, wine and juice
- Tour arround the facilities 11.30 to 13.00pm
- Rides horses, carriages and tractor.
LUNCH 1.00 a 3.00pm
Request Vegetarian Menu when making your reservation
Chorizo, morcilla, asado de tira, vacío and chiken.
Tomato and lettuce, Carrot and Eggs, French spiced Fries.
White Wine, Red Wine, Beer, Water and Sparkling Water, Sodas.
CREOLES KILL 3.30 pm
Demonstrations of the best Creole skills.
Racing rings, gentleness and shaking down of troop horses.
Mate with pies and fried pies.
- Football field, volleyball field and bocce.
- Exclusive Pool (enabled from November 15th to March 15th)
END OF ACTIVIDADES 7PM